J2 Research can collate employer feedback for your curriculum development to ensure positive outcomes and the addressing of local skill shortages.
We work with Educational Institutions to produce bespoke employer surveys that help with curriculum planning, addressing skill shortages and producing the best possible offering to employers.
The type of information we obtain via a telephone survey includes:
- Views of employers on your apprenticeship training
- What would encourage employers to put their employees through apprenticeship training
- What changes in curriculum are needed to address skill gaps
- What employability skills are required in young people
- What would encourage employers to recruit more young people
- Whether your curriculum is providing a suitable local workforce
- Views of local employers on your reputation for business training